A couple of years ago a friend of mine introduced me to a book called Microworlds by Margherita Dessany. It is a wonderful book filled with whimsical images of tiny people photographed in the world at large. The juxtaposition delighted me, and for a long time, I've wanted to play with the idea myself, just for fun. That's what I'm doing here. But, before I do, please check out some of the artists who have inspired me below.

Margherita Dessany

There are probably many more artists, but these are the ones I know about. If you have some favourites, please leave me a comment, and I'll be happy to add them to the list.

The inspiration of this collection of mine will be drawn from the everyday happenings in my own life -- the ordinary things we do as we live and learn. I want to bring some fun to them. A lightness. Some humour. And maybe even a little magic. I hope you enjoy my world!

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Winter Sports



It ain't easy skating on stale ice cubes.  Kudos to these two for even trying!



No comments:

Post a Comment